In purchasing a SellSharp subscription you agree to the following:
- Your purchase is for a subscription to an online software application. Your subscription gives you the right to use the SellSharp application for the term of the subscription. Your subscription does not transfer title to the application, its formulae, or any aspect of the design of the application or the SellSharp site.
- You agree the site, the formulae and the application are the property of SellSharp. You agree that you will not copy or reverse engineer any aspect of the application or site.
- The data you enter into the application is your data. SellSharp will not make it available to others.
- SellSharp reserves the right to use all data in the development of statistics representing site use, application use, market parameters, agent behaviors or other factors. These statistics are the property of SellSharp, LLC, and may be shared with third parties.
- Your data will be retained on the SellSharp servers for the duration of your subscription. Further retention of your data may be done at the sole discretion of SellSharp. While your data may be available after a brief lapse in your subscription, it is your responsibility to export your data to your local computer prior to allowing your subscription to expire.
- Data Loss:
- You are responsible for exporting your data to your local disk as a backup. SellSharp may run occasional backups but is not responsible for the loss of data.
- During the first 5 business days of your subscription SellSharp will refund 100% of the actual customer cost of your subscription if you are unable to access or use the application for technical reasons within SellSharp's control. Such refund will result in cancellation of the subscription. To request a refund, click here and indicate your name, address and email address, and a complete description of the problem preventing you from access or use of the SellSharp application.